Terms and conditions.
1. Event Information: The event dates, locations and times will be set forth on the attached
in Contract Agreements given at time of scheduling.
2. Change of Date or Venue: Photographer must be notified in writing of any changes to the
schedule or location at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled date of the event.
Notification may be sent via email, however Photographer must confirm the changes and
send a confirmation receipt.
3. Pre-event Consultation: At the time of booking Client will outline the tentative plans and
the Photographer will advise on logistics, timing, and costs. Photographer shall confirm the
arrangements with Client 3 days in advance of the event.
4. Payment and Fees: A retainer fee shall be paid at the time of booking. This fee is a nonrefundable.
In the event of cancellation, Photographer shall be entitled to keep the retainer
fee. The balance of Clientâ€™s invoice shall be paid in full at least 2 business days prior to the
event. Photography packages, prices, and payment options will be made according to the
attached Schedule 2.
5. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 3 weeks in advance by written
notice. Retainer fees paid to Photographer shall be non-refundable. Venue entry fees,
accommodations, or other expenses may be partially refundable at the discretion of
Photographer, less any administrative costs.
6. Expenses: Travel expenses, venue entry fees, permits and other expenses shall be
reimbursed to Photographer and will be added to Clientâ€™s itemized invoice.
7. Model Release: Client grants Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns,
irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of Client for any lawful purpose
and hereby releases Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all
liability and claims in connection with this Agreement.
8. Minor Model Release: If any members of Clientâ€™s group are under the age of 18 then
Client will have the Minorâ€™s legal guardian sign a Minor Model Release form.
9. Disclaimer: Photographer makes no representation or warranty regarding any third party
venue, product, service or activity that is booked on Clientâ€™s behalf. Photographer is also not
responsible for missed photo opportunities, lack of coverage due to weather conditions, rules
and restrictions of the venues, or other complications that may limit or impair photographerâ€™s
ability to perform his services.
10. Copyright: Title and possession of all photos shall remain with the Photographer until
Client has paid in full. All photos are copyrighted and copyright rights shall remain the
property of Photographer even after transfer of possession. As the copyright owner
Photographer shall be entitled to use the photos for advertising, promotion, displays,
exhibitions and any other lawful purpose. Photographer reserves the creative rights to edit
and release only those images deemed professional in quality and within Photographerâ€™s
artistic standards. Photographer grants Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable,
revocable license to use the photos in accordance with this Agreement. Copying, scanning,
reproducing, or posting photos online without the express written permission of Photographer
11. Force Majeure: If Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to unforeseen
circumstances, including but not limited to, in climate weather, severe traffic, fire, terrorism,
damage to photography equipment or other causes beyond the control of the Parties, then
Photographer shall return any fees paid by the Client, less the retainer fee and expenses, but
shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement.
12. Indemnity: Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Photographer, its
employees, subcontractors, agents, and their respective successors, heirs and assigns (the
â€œIndemniteesâ€), against any claim, liability, cost, damage, deficiency, loss, expense or
obligation of any kind, including attorneys fees and other costs of litigation, incurred by the
Indemnitees in connection with any claims, suits, actions, demands, or judgments arising out
of this Agreement including, but not limited to, actions in the form of tort, warranty,
negligence, or strict liability.
13. General Provisions: This Agreement may only be modified in writing and signed by
both Parties. Additional terms and conditions on our website or on Clientâ€™s invoice may also
apply. The rights and obligations of the Parties hereto shall be governed, construed and
interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and applicable federal laws.
14. Shipping costs: All Shipping costs ares to be paid by the Client and are not returnable.
15. Print sales: Once an order has been submitted all print sale are final and are not returnable.
Terms and conditions.